Friday, October 5, 2007

Starting from the scratch!

Online identity can be so fake!
I realised this when my gmail identity was stolen!
Overnight, my online identity on Google just vanished!
More painful was losing my blog, which I can't access yet.
So, I'm starting all over again, posting my old cartoons.

Hopefully I won't lose my online friends, still trying to get them all, back in my friends' list. But it's a kind of fun to start from the start!
May be it will help me to bring an order into my postings, because now I'm far better at blogging than when I started few months back. Though, there's a long way to go!

I'm sure you'll like my cartoons here too and won't hezitate to give me frank feedback. Welcome to my world of cartoons, once again. Let's have a fun-filled humorous journey!

2 comments:

fishy said...

Hi, saw your work .. its Really very good :)..

I like cartooning.. though I just do it for fun.. Is there any site you can suggest for learning how to make good cartoons!

I had no idea that people even hack blogs/gmail profile for fun... weard!

Anyways .. wishing you the very best in everything.

Cheers
Nishima V

Satish Acharya said...

Hi Nishima,
Thanks for your good words.
Feels good to receive some feedback from cartoonists.

There are many sites where you can get some tips about cartooning. If you search in google, you'll find thousands of sites.. but use them for reference only...

To be a better cartoonist, you need to practise a lot.
Keep in touch. If you wish, you can mail me some of your works at satisha@mid-day.com

Would love to see some of them
Thanks
Satish

Featured Post

Get a copy of my cartoon book on demonetisation, Rupee or Not Rupee!

Rupee Or Not Rupee is a collection of my cartoons on demonetisation. The 100-page all color book contains around 100 cartoon...