Monday, July 5, 2010

My cartoons in the Sri Lankan newspaper, Daily Mirror!










This is very proud moment for me.
Contributing sports cartoons to the leading English daily of Sri Lanka Daily Mirror. A new set of readers, but I guess sports lovers all over the World have something in common, passion for following their favourite sport. I just love doing sports cartoons. So much happens in the world of sports, there's never a dull moment! And this is my chance to connect with the sports lovers of Sri Lanka. Here are some cartoons that appeared in May and June

5 comments:

கன்கொன் || Kangon said...

Nice cartoons...
Missed them in the newspaper, but nice to see them here.
Congrats.
(I'm from Sri Lanka)

Cruz said...

gr8 dude...keep sketching :)

RPidugu said...

Hi..Satheesh...

Great..Congratulation...Keep Cartoonong...All The Best for Ur Career....

ReDs
-http://funkyXOne.blogspot.com

Arun said...

awesome! congrats!

Unknown said...

that is great

Featured Post

Get a copy of my cartoon book on demonetisation, Rupee or Not Rupee!

Rupee Or Not Rupee is a collection of my cartoons on demonetisation. The 100-page all color book contains around 100 cartoon...