Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How a cartoon is born?

If there's one formula to create a cartoon, then we would have ended up seeing similar cartoons from all the cartoonists. Luckily each cartoonist has an individual process to come up with ideas/cartoons. Some get ideas in solitude, some other cartoonists can think only in a chaos.


I'm sharing here a cartoon which was created from nowhere. I began with doing a lazy doodle, but a series of thoughts took me to a cartoon idea. Hope you'll enjoy this process and hopefully it will help some beginners.

1 comment:

Sandeep Bobhate said...

Finally the secret is revealed!! thanks satish sir..

Featured Post

Get a copy of my cartoon book on demonetisation, Rupee or Not Rupee!

Rupee Or Not Rupee is a collection of my cartoons on demonetisation. The 100-page all color book contains around 100 cartoon...